Our Office’s Covid Guidelines
Per the CDC and KY Commonwealth guidelines and for the safety of everyone, we are changing the way we physically do business. We offer, and prefer virtual appointments via Webex, Zoom or a phone/e-mail appointment at this time and the intermediate future.
We are taking every precaution to keep you, our clients and ourselves healthy. Since some of our clients have vulnerable health conditions, we are taking protection seriously.
These are the things our office is doing to ensure we do not contribute to the spread of the virus:
- Employees take their temperature before they come to the office every day.
- All employees have been provided masks to wear.
- We disinfect all surfaces (like the employees’ desks, conference room, chairs, copiers, door knobs, and light switches) at the end of every day.
- No one (except our employees) are allowed beyond the waiting area. Clients are only permitted in the conference room and restroom. This has been our protocol since March 18th.
- Our office is fully cleaned every week.
If you require an in-person appointment, we have instituted the following process and have installed safeguards to minimize the risk for potential virus spread:
- If you are not feeling well, are coughing or have a fever, please reschedule your appointment when you are not sick or opt for a virtual appointment.
- Only one client in the office at any time.
- Enter the office and stop at the X on the floor. This is 8 feet from our receptionist, Gina.
- Let Gina know your name and go back through the door to wait in the foyer for your agent. The chairs in the foyer are disinfected after every appointment.
- Your agent will receive you through the opposite door that goes directly to our conference room. We disinfect the table, chairs and pens after every appointment.
- You will sit at one end of the table and the agent will sit at the other. This is an 8 foot distance with a plexiglass barrier in the middle.
- It is recommended that you wear a face mask while in the meeting unless your health precludes it. The agent will wear their mask as another layer of protection.
- You may use the restroom, but cannot go anywhere else in the office. Our restroom is right next to the conference room.